We appreciate honest and dignified people who keep their faith in truth and justice. It remains a permanent privilege for us to fight for their triumph, convinced that in the end, they will return to them.
Lawyer Dragos Nicolae Trandafiroiu
& Lawer Oana Maria Trandafiroiu
The fee is freely established between the lawyer and the client, regarding both the amount and the method of payment, aspects provided in the legal assistance contract at the date of its conclusion, before starting the actual activity of representing the client.
"It is forbidden to set minimum, recommended or maximum fees by the bodies of the profession, by the forms of exercising the profession of lawyer or by lawyers." (Excerpt from the Statute of the legal profession)
- Fees policy for individuals - the fees will be established in relation to:
- the difficulty, magnitude or duration of the case;
- the client's financial situation;
- the nature, novelty and difficulty of the case;
- the time and volume of work necessary for the execution of the mandate received or the activity requested by the client;
- the time constraints in which the lawyer is obliged by the circumstances of the case to act in order to ensure efficient legal services.
- Fees policy for legal entities - the fees will be established according to the same considerations used for individuals, with the application of a diversified tariff policy, by collecting:
- hourly fees;
- fixed fees (flat rate);
- successful fees;
- fees consisting of a combination of criteria from the first three points.
The hourly fee is established per working hour, respectively a fixed amount of monetary units due to the lawyer for each hour of professional services he provides to the client.
The fixed fee (flat rate) consists of a fixed amount due to the lawyer for a professional service or for categories of such professional services that he provides or, as the case may be, he provides to the client.
The hourly and fixed fee (flat rate) is due to the lawyer regardless of the result obtained by providing professional services. The lawyer can receive from a client periodic fees, including in the form of a flat rate.
The lawyer has the right to request and obtain a successful fee, in addition, depending on the result or the service provided, in addition to the fixed fee. The success fee consists of a fixed or variable amount set for the lawyer to achieve a certain result. The success fee can be agreed together with the hourly or fixed fee.
Legal advice is free when it is followed by a lawsuit or other activity carried out by the lawyer in the interest of his client, following that the fee paid for the consultancy will be deducted in full from the fee due for the legal service provided.
For his professional activity, the lawyer has the right to request and obtain the coverage of all expenses incurred in the procedural interest of his client. (art. 30, para. 1 of Law no. 51/1995 for the organization and exercise of the legal profession).